Final Planning + Day-Of Coordination
This is our award winning Day-of Coordination service. You’ll be pleasantly surprised how accessible we are from the moment you book, no matter how far out your wedding is. Our level of involvement ramps up 3 months out from your date, allowing us to have a heavy hand in the final stages of your planning and organization. This service is a 7 time Best of Bride offering for a reason. Our whole team provides this service.
Wedding Coordinator | $2497
Senior Coordinator | $2997
Getting married in 3-months or less? Inquire about our Final Weeks Day-of Package for $1750. Requirements must be met in order to qualify for this special rate. Send us an email today!
SERVICES UPON BOOKING:
YOU RECEIVE A DIGITAL PLANNING PACKET, WHICH INCLUDES:
- A personally vetted vendor referral list
- Bridal planning checklist so you can keep on top of important tasks
- Ceremony and reception planning questionnaire
- Things To Do document for your website and out of town guests
SELF-WRITTEN ARTICLES COVERING TOPICS LIKE:
- Tipping Guide
- Stocking Your Bar Guide
- Choosing a Venue
- Choosing a Photographer/Videographer
- Choosing a florist vs. DIY
- Choosing your catering method (full service, vs. mobile, vs. chef, etc)
- Keeping the wedding kid-free
- Keeping your ceremony device-free
- And more!
- Proofing of your contracts if you want an experienced eye to review and catch any “red flags.”
- Accessibility by email or phone for questions, advice or to bounce ideas off of.
- Your wedding weekend is your coordinator’s 100% focus. Your coordinator will not handle other weddings during that three-day period (Fri-Sun).
SERVICES 3 MONTHS PRIOR TO WEDDING DATE:
- Site visit privileges to review your layout, floor plan, décor plan and other professional recommendations.
- Pre-Wedding meeting where we co-create your timeline and go over all of your wedding details to create your multi-page wedding booklet. This meeting is our “secret sauce.”
- Guidance of etiquette and logistics.
- Proof contracts and confirm details with all of your vendors such as arrival times, their requirements or specifications (musicians and caterers), if they need equipment returned or saved (floral and bakers).
- Communication with your vendors begins.
SERVICES 2 WEEKS UP TO WEDDING DATE:
- 2-week final details meeting
- Co-direct your rehearsal with your officiant
- 12 site hours for the day-of
- Wedding emergency kit on site and available for the bridal party and family
- Distribute final payments.
- Wrap up all details after the bride and groom depart.
- See to it that gifts are safely taken from the event.
- Ensure rentals and vendor equipment is taken out or returned.
- One wedding assistant is included