full planning + design
Every step, question and decision is guided by your Senior Coordination planning team, Sheena and Natasha. We take the burden of worry off your plate and you enjoy the experience of watching your wedding unfold before your eyes. You can choose your level of involvement, read: do the fun stuff. We’ll handle the rest. Communication and measurable progress is key, so we establish weekly email updates, create detailed to-do’s and present a full design concept with as little or as much help as you want to provide.
Designer Kristine Parra will present concepts and work with you to meet your vision. We collaborate with Seattle’s best floral designers to execute the final product. If we can keep a service in-house, we will—but we are always ready to join forces with the experts we consider peers. We accept a limited amount of Full Planning per year. Does our process match your planning style? Learn more here.
Senior Coordinator + Designer / $9,750
- Wedding Planning Questionnaire is digitally sent to you. This allows us to get to know you both better, and what variables we are working with (family politics, budget, likes, dislikes, etc).
- Kick-off meeting with your Coordination team
- We present an intial budget breakdown proposal based on your likes, interests and what the general pricing is for the category.
- Kristine presents a preliminary design concept to gauge the direction we decided to take.
- Sheena and Natasha show you a custom first draft of your timeline.
- Sheena and Natasha covers our vendor recommendations. We outline why we think they’re a good fit and collect your feedback.
- We schedule our next planning meeting which will cover a more specific design scheme.
SERVICES DURING ENTIRE CONTRACTED PERIOD:
- We do vendor, venue and décor research as well as estimate collecting on your behalf.
- Kristine continues to refine design concepts, as well as shows new ideas and gets your input.
- Sheena and Natasha will begin the process of securing room blocks for your out of town guests.
- We will be the first eyes to review contracts and catch any “red flags,” before sending them to you for a signature and deposit.
- We are always available for ideas, questions and to brainstorm with. Did you find something awesome on Instagram? Text us anytime.
- Your wedding weekend is our 100% focus. We will not handle other weddings during that 7 day period (Mon-Sun)
- Weekly planning emails where Sheena or Natasha lists what we’ve been working on, what decisions we need from you, and what lies ahead.
- We keep tabs on the Master To Do list, which you have full access to, allowing piece of mind for you to see what is being worked on.
- We schedule meetings roughly every 30 days, typically over the phone, but sometimes in person, to do big sweeps of planning and progress.
- Budget management, which you have access to and can update your own purchases.
- Unlimited site visits to review your layout, floor plan, décor plan and other professional recommendations.
- We currently work exclusively in Google Drive. While not the sexiest of platforms, it has proven to work well in terms of sharing information to your vendors in a familiar format, which has yielded good results in communication.
2.5-3 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING DATE:
- We get together for our pre-qedding meeting where we review the entirety of the day from start to finish as well as final sign off on paper goods, décor, budget and catering. At this point all of the choices should be done and we’re transition into final detail mode.
- We do final walk through, catering meetings, and other final meetings that need to take place.
- Sheena or Natasha directs the rehearsal, in conjunction with your officiant.
- We are on site for the weekend (or whatever is required). No limitation of hours.
- We have a wedding emergency kit on site and available for the bridal party and family.
- We can hand out final payments and gratuities.
- We stay till the very end to wrap up final details with the vendors, often walking out with the caterers.
- We ensure your gifts, décor and all other personal affects are delivered to the pre-determined location of choice.
- Ensure rentals and vendor equipment is taken out or returned.
- We have an assistant join us for the day of to make sure your day runs completely smoothly. Extra hands and eyes make for a quick-troubleshooting team.