full planning + design
Every step, question and decision is guided by our Full Planning team lead by Kristine Parra. We take the burden of worry off your plate and you enjoy the experience of watching your wedding unfold before your eyes. You can choose your level of involvement, i.e : do the fun stuff. We’ll handle the rest.
Communication and measurable progress is key, so we establish regular email updates, create detailed to-do’s and present a full design concept with as little or as much help as you want to provide.
Kristine will present concepts and work with you to meet your vision. Collaborating with the best the West Coast has to offer, this one-stop-shop planning experience creates a day that is truly yours.
We accept a limited amount of Full Planning per year. Does our process match your planning style? Learn more here.
Base Rate / $8,975
- A Wedding Planning Questionnaire is digitally sent to you. This allows us to get to know you both better, and what variables we are working with (family politics, budget, likes, dislikes, etc).
- Kick-off meeting at our team office.
- We present an initial budget breakdown proposal based on your likes, interests and what the general pricing is for the category.
- Based on your questionnaire answers, we present an initial design concept including venue, color, and décor inspiration.
- You will see a custom first draft of your timeline.
- We may have early vendor recommendations ready at this stage, but more will follow after this initial meeting.
- We will schedule our next major meeting, a design kick-off that explores inspiration for event design including venue, floral, décor, rentals, paper goods, color schemes, lighting and tenting, and attire..
SERVICES DURING ENTIRE CONTRACTED PERIOD
- We conduct vendor, venue and décor research as well as estimate collecting on your behalf.
- We will relay your questions, report back answers and manage vendor contract procuring, as well as payment tracking.
- Your wedding design is continuously refined after your design kick-off, and new ideas will be presented.
- All design items are sourced and managed internally including vendors for floral, paper, rentals, décor and lighting. You simply have to relay what design details you like, and we work within your budget to execute the vision and ensure all elements are cohesive.
- The process of securing room blocks for your out of town guests begins.
- We will be the first eyes to review contracts and catch any “red flags,” before sending them to you for a signature and deposit.
- We are always available for ideas, questions and to brainstorm with. Did you find something awesome on Instagram? Text us anytime.
- We will spearhead the Save the Dates, Invitations, graphic design process, addressing, stamping and mailing of your paper goods.
- A custom wedding website is created for you.
- Your wedding weekend is our 100% focus. We will not handle other weddings during that 7 day period (Mon-Sun)
- Regular planning emails which list what we’ve been working on, what decisions we need from you, and what lies ahead.
- We keep tabs on the Master To Do list, which you have full access to, allowing piece of mind for you to see what is being worked on.
- We handle budget management, which you have access to and can update your own purchases.
- Unlimited site visits to review your layout, floor plan, décor plan and other professional recommendations are included.
- A customized planning program and dashboard in Aisle Planner that organizes all of your details is created for you.
2.5-3 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING DATE
- We get together for our pre-wedding meeting. Here we review the entirety of the day from start to finish as well as final sign off on paper goods, décor, budget and catering. At this point all of the choices should be done and we’re transition into final detail mode.
- We collected and track your RSVPs.
- We Manage final payments to your vendors.
FINAL WEEKS + DAY OF
- We do final walk through, catering meetings, and other final meetings that need to take place.
- We are completing all décor details such as assembling and distributing welcome kits, day of paper, signage and favors.
- We direct the rehearsal, in conjunction with your officiant.
- On-site for the wedding day with no limitation of hours.
- A wedding emergency kit is on site and available for the bridal party and family.
- Distribution of final payments and gratuities is managed.
- We have an assistant join us for the day of to make sure your day runs completely smoothly. Extra hands and eyes make for a quick-troubleshooting team.
- We stay till the very end to wrap up final details with the vendors, often walking out with the caterers.
- We ensure your gifts, décor and all other personal affects are delivered to the pre-determined location of choice.
- Ensure rentals and vendor equipment is taken out or returned.