full planning light
A popular service for the couple that wants the convenience and guidance of a full wedding planner, but at a lower price point than our complete package. In the Light version, we still cover all of the same custom kick off guidance from budget, to design to vendors, then we do the tedious part for you: research, quote collecting, comparing venues, etc.
How we are able to keep our fee lower is by having couples responsible for meeting their vendors and making the final booking decision, but don’t worry, we don’t send you out empty handed! You’re given all of the questions to ask and once the vendor is booked, we take it the reins back and work with your vendors directly.
There are a few other differences we can explain in person, but if you’re up for investing a little bit of time in the planning process, this Light version might be for you!
Senior Coordinator / $5497
- Wedding Planning Questionnaire is digitally sent to you. This allows us to get to know you both better, and what variables we are working with (family politics, budget, likes, dislikes, etc).
- Kick-off meeting with your Coordinator. In this meeting we’re doing a lot of “testing the waters” to gauge what suggestions are sticking with you and what is falling flat. By knowing what peaks your interest, we can provide very specific recommendations in a later meeting.
- We present an intial budget breakdown proposal based on your likes, interests and what the general pricing is for the category.
- We show you a custom first draft of your timeline.
- We cover our vendor recommendations. Sheena and Natasha will outline why we think they’re a good fit and provide you links to review and give us your feedback.
- We will present high level venue recommendations to gauge direction.
- We review a master to-do list with all tasks assigned responsible parties and deadlines.
- We schedule the date our vendor deliverables are due to you. Upon receiving this customized email of vendors, we will assign suggested deadlines for you to reach out to them and schedule any appointments that need to take place.
SERVICES DURING ENTIRE CONTRACTED PERIOD:
- We do vendor, venue and high level décor research as well as estimate collecting on your behalf.
- Sheena and Natasha will engage a designer or florist who can work with you on capturing your aesthetic.
- We will be the first eyes to review contracts and catch any “red flags,” before sending them to you to review and sign.
- We are always available for ideas, questions and to brainstorm with. Did you find something awesome on Instagram? Text us anytime.
- Your wedding weekend is our 100% focus. We will not handle other weddings during that 7 day period (Mon-Sun)
- Scheduled Bi-Monthly planning emails where Sheena and Natasha list what we’ve been working on, what decisions we need from you, and what lies ahead.
- We keep tabs on the Master To Do list, which you have full access to, allowing piece of mind for you to see what is being worked on.
- We schedule meetings roughly every 30 days, typically over the phone, but sometimes in person, to do big sweeps of planning and progress. This looks different on a case by case basis.
- Unlimited site visits to review your layout, floor plan, décor plan and other professional recommendations.
- We currently work exclusively in Google Drive. While not the sexiest of platforms, it has proven to work well in terms of sharing information to your vendors in a familiar format, which has yielded good results in communication.
2.5-3 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING DATE:
- We get together for our pre-wedding meeting where we review the entirety of the day from start to finish as well as final sign off on paper goods, décor, budget and catering. At this point all of the choices should be done and we’re transition into final detail mode.
- We do final walk through, catering meetings, and other final meetings that need to take place.
- Sheena and Natasha direct the rehearsal, in conjunction with your officiant.
- We are on site for the weekend (or whatever is required). No limitation of hours.
- We have a wedding emergency kit on site and available for the bridal party and family.
- We can hand out final payments and gratuities.
- We stay till the very end to wrap up final details with the vendors, often walking out with the caterers.
- We ensure your gifts, décor and all other personal affects are delivered to the pre-determined location of choice.
- Ensure rentals and vendor equipment is taken out or returned.
- We have an assistant who engages in the process from the Pre-wedding meeting and beyond ensuring two people know all of you details should the unthinkable happen.